Monday 3 October 2011

Setbacks

Well I've had a minor setback, as do most people when they are trying hard to do something, they have a minor or major setback somewhere along the way.

The Setback for me in the past few days, was that I was sick with the stomach and regular flu. Lets put it this way, I would be afraid if I had to do squats. Luckily though, that went away and I was able to resume my workout regime. Since I was only a week into the second phase, I'm just going to restart the second phase. So from today it's four weeks til I'm done phase 2. Just a minor setback.

Gotta go. But I might be putting up progress pictures soon, or some of my favourite meals. What would you like me to put up?

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better! Pics of either would be cool, whatever you're comfortable with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am feeling much better. Thanks for asking.

    ReplyDelete