Friday 7 October 2011

Good news!

I'm not sick anymore, and today was the second day back to the gym, and I'm feeling great. I love going to the gym now, I don't find it as intimidating as I did in the first place. It's nice now that when I go, I really feel a sense of accomplishment that I got my ass of the couch and went and did something. Not easy after a 12 hour shift either. But I did it.


The diet part is coming along quite well for me now. I've been making sure to have 2 chicken breasts a day, breakfast, and healthy meals. Which is quite a change for me. I've also noticed that since I've been eating healthy, and I decide to dulge in a craving from McDonalds, my body "rejects" it, later on.

I've noticed too that I'm starting to lift heavier weights, I find I plateau'd just a little bit on what weights I lift, but after getting used to them, I find them light. So I've had to bump it up. Loving not only feeling the progress, but when you see physical progress like that, and the very slight muscle definition I've been getting lately, it's all worth it. Now just for my gut to go away. I don't think it's downsized yet, but lets hope it will in this next month. Thanks for sticking with me.

Sorry that this is a quick post, but I shall have more soon. I'm actually preparing pictures. In a couple days I'm going to be showing you, my trail mix that gets me through the days. Plus I'll put up my signature recipe for my PuckerPower Chicken, if anyone dares to try it. A Mr.ChubChub specialty, but only for those like me who like things as sour as they can possibly get them. Doubt anyone else will try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment