Wednesday 24 August 2011

Well, that's a bit disappointing

Watched the first video for the SixpackShortcuts, and it does not live up to only one part of the introduction video that I first saw. The one that I had seen on youtube, led me to a site and there was a part about "using your own body weight".

Time to face the anxiousness about gyms and get a membership to one. I don't want to be spending the money to get my own home gym, nor do I have the room for it in a one bedroom apartment. Doing it from home was one of the things that I was most looking forward to. This does look like the most promising way to get in shape, in the least amount of time. Getting fit buzz has kinda been killed right now. Time to take some time and think about this and I'll see about getting a gym membership and where I'm going from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment