Tuesday 23 August 2011

Prep day!

Today has been the prep day to get ready for my new lifestyle change. I've gotten my membership at the Sixpack Shortcuts website, and I've watched the first video.

I had issues with my credit card last night and trying to get the subscription. Thought all hope was lost. When an hour later I get a call. I examine my phone and I see the name "Texas" come up on the caller ID, and I think to myself "those damn telemarketers never leave me alone" and this is at about 11 o'clock at night. So I hand the phone to my fiance and she answers it, looks at me with a confused look and hands the phone to me. To my surprise it was Mike Chang who phoned me, -*insert small idiotic star struck moment here*-and for those of you who don't know who he is, he is the creator/founder of Sixpack Shortcuts. He was giving me a hand to set up my account because I was having problems with my credit card. He was able to help me out and we got it resolved, apparently he was having issues with the website as well. We also just chatted for a few mins too, nice person, and it really says something about the company if he's willing to call and make sure everything goes smoothly.

Now I'm more determined than ever to make sure I go through with this. I'm off to work right now for nightshift and when I get back in the morning, I'm doing my first workout and going shopping for some groceries. I shall let you know how it all goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment