Monday 22 August 2011

New beginning

Welcome to my blog. Im am going to be getting in shape and thought I would share with you my non-sugar coated opinions of today's exercise fads. I want to get in shape, and stay in shape, like everyone else but I want people to have honest answers. I find most companies, obviously, give their preferred answers. That's frustrating when you're looking for the pros and cons. I'm going to share every step of the way in my blog to get fit, the good, and the bad.

I'm going to be starting the Sixpack Shortcuts, to get me into shape. It isn't going to be easy either as I don't exercise. This is a lifestyle change. I'm looking forward to this program, as it says you can use your own body weight for the exercises. I hope that's true, I don't particularly care for gyms, and I'll explain why.

I'm not sure if there is anyone else that feels the same way, but, for anyone who doesn't look like they belong on the cover of a muscle magazine, a gym can be intimidating. I can easily point out my own flaws, and when I go to a gym I hate it. You walk in, and you gaze around the room and notice how many fit and muscular. That's when those little red flags pop up in the back of my mind saying "I don't look like these people. Why am I here?" and it starts to infuriate me, because I don't look like them and there isn't anyone else who looks like me. Ever since I went to the gym for the first time, I thought there should be two types of gyms. One for the fit and muscular, statuesque type people, and another one for the rest of us ;). It would be less of a daunting task I think. What do you think?

Now it's time for me to order the greasiest pizza I can find and pig out before I start my new regime, tomorrow.

If anyone is interested in Sixpack Shortcuts here's the link: http://sixpackshortcuts.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment